Why should you choose Excelsior Appliance Service Experience?
Your appliances and electronics are some of the hardest working items in your household. With today's complex built-in features, the cost of repairs can almost equal the product’s original purchase price. With an Excelsior Service Plan, you can get the best protection for your new appliance investment, with peace of mind.
100% Protection as easy as 1-2-3!
- You love your appliance because it makes life easy and you love what it does for you. So should your extended service plan! The Excelsior Service Experience keeps your investment protected while also saving you from costly repairs in the long run, making your experience stress free and easier.
- With all the new technologies being included in our appliances, over time and with use, problems can arise, which can result in costly repairs. That touch screen interface on your refrigerator door is located right next to the built-in water dispenser. Would you put water next your laptop?
- What about the dishwasher? It uses hot water to clean and sanitize your dishes. Another costly part to have to repair is your control board, which can run a cost of over $240.
- When one of our vital kitchen appliances breaks down, it can cause meal disruption and result in an expensive repair or replacement. Purchasing an Excelsior Appliance Service Experience plan, gives you 100% coverage on parts and labour for 3 or 5 years, and power surge protection.
- There are no hidden fees or deductibles to pay, and you can get in-home service by contacting Excelsior in 3 easy ways – by phone, email or through the web.
- Once you reach out to our customer service, a technician will be sent to your place in order to solve the problem. Our service experience consists of 3 steps – Contact us, we’ll repair it, and if it can’t be repaired, we’ll replace it. It can’t get any easier than that!
- In the event that a service call is placed, and the technician finds that there is no-fault or problem in the appliance, the charges for this call will be covered by the Excelsior team for the first call only.
- Plus we have a “No-lemon” clause, whereby if the same component of an appliance fails more than 3 times during the terms of the service plan, then we will replace the appliance. (See terms and conditions.)
- If you plan on selling your appliance, and your service plan is still valid, you can transfer the remainder of your service plan to the new owner. There’s also an option to renew your plan.
If you'd like to learn more, visit us in the showroom or send us an email!