Sawatzky's Furniture & Appliances
Our energetic and customer focused team is growing and we'd love to meet you!
We are currently seeking two successful candidates for two positions:
1) Inventory and Claims Clerk
he Inventory and Claims Clerk will work with management and the sales teams to effectively and efficiently process orders, receive incoming product shipments and allocate product to sales floors and warehouses as necessary. The candidate will also work closely with manufactures and manufacture representatives to remit claims, market development fund requests and social media funding.
- Basic knowledge of business principals, processes, and office protocol
- Strong computer skills and understanding the basics of a point of sale system
- Able to work independently and, more importantly, as part of a team
- Must possess excellent prioritization and organizational skills
- Take responsibility and ownership of problems
- Superior attention to detail
- Strong time management skills
- Observant and attentive
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Highly effective and persuasive communication skills
- Entering of purchase orders and verifying their accuracy
- Compiling and submitting manufacture warranty claims
- Compiling and submitting manufacture market development fund claims
and sell through allowances
- Inventory control including periodic scheduled physical inventory counts
- Assist and support all aspects of the business
- All other tasks as requested by management
The Company provides:
- Employee discounts
- Competitive compensation and health benefits plan
2) Delivery Driver/Warehouse Member
Sawatzky's Furniture and Appliance is looking to add to our delivery and warehouse team. This job is a Monday to Friday position with some Saturdays as needed.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits.
Please submit a resume along with 3 references to firstname.lastname@example.org and please indicate the job title in the subject line of your email. We thank all interested applicants. Only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.